We know there is a unique life that Greeks in fraternities and sororities share. We want to come alongside you and help you to experience Christ more deeply while still having an active part and influence in your chapter. In Cru-Greek we are committed to helping you grow as a follower of Christ, find Christian community within Greek life and be equipped to have an impact for Christ in your chapter.
We also know that Greek life can be SO busy! We understand that. Also we know that Greeks are leaders and can make a big difference in the Greek community. We hope to help you, not to just spend your time as a Greek, but to invest your time well so that you can have a significant and lasting impact in your chapter.
Within Cru-Greek there are many things that are designed to help you follow Christ during college. We have staff and interns who were Greek so they know first hand the challenges and pressures you face. We have a heart to help you thrive in college as a Greek and point others to Christ. Within Cru there is a wealth of resources that will benefit you and your chapter. Not only do we have conferences and retreats that will help you as a leader and follower of Christ, but we also can come to your chapter and speak on relevant topics. We offer discipleship, equipping, leadership training, community and opportunities for missions. But most of all, we want you to have a great Greek experience as you walk with Christ!
A few Cru-Greek Opportunities:
- Greek Bible Study - This is a time of investment, encouragement and real community for Greek guys and girls who desire to have an impact in their chapter. This usually meets on Tuesdays.
- Cru Bible Studies- These are a great place to experience community with the mixing of Greeks and non-Greeks.
- New Member Sorority Discipleship Group - This is an investment in you that will shape the trijectory of your college experience! With new members from different chapters we will explore together life changing principles of the Christian life that will help you be more anchored in you relationship with God and more confident in passing it on to others in your chapter.
- Discipleship - It is exciting to be apart of a life-changing community! Whether you are just exploring faith or have been “at it” for awhile, we want to come encourage you individually in your faith.
- Greeks on Mission - This has been a favorite for many Greeks! You will have the summer of your life! In a Cru Summer Mission you will build community with other Greeks, step out in faith, and trust God for big things. Also, you will see God use you to take the message of Jesus Christ to those who don’t normally have an opportunity to hear. Lives will be changed, including your own! Not only do you get to go with other Aggie Greeks, you get to come back with them and continue to go deeper in your friendships!
For more information, contact: Dan (512)297-6815 or Erin (979)574-6923
This is what one Greek said,
Want more information?
Fill out this form to connect with Dan or Erin about Cru-Greek.